Maintaining Sunglasses Displays
When it comes to selling sunglasses, you need to ensure that your sunglasses displays are always properly maintained. This involves keeping the display clean and tidy at all times. Sunglasses displays can be made from plastic, wood or metal and some are made from a combination of these materials. Therefore, different sunglasses displays may require different methods to be properly taken care of.
Here are some tips you may find helpful for keeping your sunglass displays clean:
1. Almost any item you have in a store will collect dust. You therefore need to have your sunglasses displays dusted regularly to prevent not only dust and fingerprints on the displays but also on the sunglasses. If it is not possible to dust your sunglasses displays everyday, have it done at least a few times a week.
2. Be sure you wipe the sunglasses displays down as often as possible. Fingerprints are not attractive on your sunglass displays. This also applies to the mirrors that are on the sunglasses displays, ensure they are fingerprint free. You should also be mindful of the material your sunglasses displays are made of, this will help you to use a suitable cleaning agent that wont result in damaging the sunglasses displays.
3. The same applies if you have a sunglasses display made of metal or there is a glass door. Be sure you wipe the sunglasses display down as often as possible. Fingerprints are not attractive on your sunglasses display. This also applies to the mirrors that are on the sunglasses display, ensure they are fingerprint free.
4. Never use your sunglasses displays as a means of keeping inventory. This means that you should never have as many sunglasses as the displays can hold on them at any time. This gives them a very cluttered and disorganized look, which is not something you should aim for, no matter what you sell.
5. Lastly, also remember to not have too few sunglasses on your sunglasses displays since this makes it appear that you do not have a wide variety available and you want your customers to appreciate the variety that you have available.
As the premiere sunglasses display company since 1996, A. Pepper Designs has provided many innovative solutions for the display design and manufacturing industry. They have developed various forms of sunglass displays and eyewear displays for many major retail companies across the nation. Industry leaders have all entrusted their sunglasses display design and manufacturing to A. Pepper Designs, Inc. Visit apepperdesigns.com today for all of your sunglass display and eyewear display needs.
Nick is the Director of Marketing and SEO project manager at A. Pepper Designs, Inc. a Custom Sunglass and Eyewear Display design & manufacturer. Nick is sharing our industry experience with store owners and retailers to help increase brand recognition and promote high margins in sunglass and accessory eyewear sales.
Nick can be reached at
1323 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219